So the very lovely The Dragon’s Tea Party has very kindly nominated me for the Mystery Blogger award. I didn’t think anyone but my fiance actually read my posts so it’s lovely to know that there are kind, like minded people out there who enjoy reading about games and books and other random stuff. So thank you!
The Dragon’s Tea Party also writes about gaming and their experiences, so you should definitely go check their page out!
This Mystery Blogger award was created by Okoto Enigma and it’s a great way of sharing other bloggers and widening the community. I started blogging simply because I couldn’t find any gaming and geeky blogs among the already saturated market for beauty and fashion and so these sort of things are great for expanding your blogger sphere and who to follow.
There are some rules apparently if you’ve been nominated and want to take part:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people (I also don’t really know that many yet so I’ll go with 5)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
So, with that formality out of the way, three things about me:
I did both Drama and English at University in my first year, I dropped Drama because one of my tutors gave me consistently low grades and told me I couldn’t write. I now write for a living…so you can shove it Ian.
I hate ampersands
I performed at the Millenium Dome (now the O2 arena) when I was about 10, singing and dancing.
The Dragon’s Tea Party’s Questions:
Which house would you belong to in Harry Potter?
Pottermore placed me in Slytherin, which I have absolutely no problem with, but because I’m so sensitive I feel like I’m a mixture of Slytherin and Hufflepuff – so a Slytherpuff?
If you could only watch one TV series for the rest of your life which would it be?
Definitely Adventure Time, I nearly said Buffy but Season 6 just upsets me so much, whereas I know that if I stick an episode of Adventure Time on I’m going to laugh.
Do you have a plan for the zombie apocalypse? If so, what is it? (this is the weird question)
I feel like I’d run for a backpack, stock it up with food and weapons and spare underwear then find my family and tell them to do the same, then I’d probably drive everyone out to my Nanna and Grandad’s and set up there to keep them safe.
What inspired you to start your blog?
I mentioned this above but I really just wanted to create something that I wanted to read myself. They say that if there isn’t a product already there you should be the one to create it, I’m never going to be another Zoella or anything but it’s just nice to write reviews and engage with other people who enjoy the same thing.
What is the last book you read?
I’m partway through about five at the moment but the last one I finished was Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, the last one. I was so sad when I finished it because it was the first truly original book series I’d read in a long time.
My best posts
Most viewed post: Bleach London The Big Pink Review
My nominee questions:
- Would you rather team up with Dean Winchester or Sam Winchester and why?
- What Hogwarts House do you belong to?
- If you could have any animal tail, what would it be?
- What was the last film you watched? Did you like it?
- If you could live in any fictional world, which one would you choose?